Wednesday, December 8, 2010

3& 4 dec

i gonna update with very short post..
ha, pardon me this lazy bum~

3rd
decide went to xbao gathering, thanks jia lin aka Lawrence fetch me went over..
yea, i get to noe more fren.. a lot of pretty girls.. xD
went to wangsa maju season 4, my memories are there.. =X
is okay, it mean nothing to me anymore..
at least i do have fun at there, even i’m not really know them..
they r crazy and funny..
it make me smile a lot.. hahaha~~

4rd dec
finally i wait till this day, since pass month went to maison have fun..
the mood for clubbing had on it back..
this time went to milk club for celebrate dearest sister & her boyfie birthday..
i really expected wrong, i thought i know where it did located..
actually no! anyways thanks to mr.smith GPS.. xD
ha, first time party with such a lot of people..
13pax woii, so syok..get 2 btl for tat..
dont what to say, picture will do..
cox we only enjoy with the music..
this time i finally went to dance floor to dance, not bad weii..
incident happen, someguys went into & dance together..
to avoid anything happen, i faster went back to out table there..xD
camwhore during i’m resting..
deb
jia
carmen
tong
jovi
janet
nicole
mr.sean
this mr, really give me a shock.. he tells that he went to wrong club.. so i never think mucj and do enjoy my time there..
suddenly half way, he msg told that he jus next to me..
>.<

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1338966182&aid=2105693 (more pic upload in fb)

actually this time i’m nt tat crazy as at maison, i’m nt drunk.. i control myself, if not no one can take care me..:P
so proud, this time i didn’t puke.. xD

second round , we went to nearby mamak to have some tea..LOL


p/s: i never sleep well, after that i don’t feel good.. IDK why! something is irritating my mood..

No comments: