Saturday, December 11, 2010

xbao 2nd gathering

yes, i went for the 2nd gathering as this time is “buii min” pretty girl birthday celebration..
i know her, so give give face.
.
i drive this time, because i don’t wanna join for the second round..
thought jia lin will show the way, because idont know the way to Pavilion.
so Renji follow my car..
at last i use to get there by myself, from my house to TS and till TS Renji teach me how to go Pavilion.
yea, 1st time went to Pavilion.. no really good impression on it, the car park are sucks man!
ohh, back to the topic..Me & Renji reach there 1st and w
e wait others come over..
While waiting them at main gate, take a few picture at there..
X’mas deco…
Wait and wait, finally others come.. they went to buy a very CUTE cake to the birthday girl..
then we only went to WONG KOK café..
nothing to talk much in there, i don’t really know them.. i keep myself so quite..
till i feel wanna fainted, no one talk to me.. bored die =.=!
and i’m those kind who not really will talk to people, this is me.. =(
after done eating , cutting cake & taking picture..

i went home!
I’m such
路痴, i wasted 30 mint to go home.. because i taking wrong road..
brilliant me, but lastly i do reach home safe.. LOL!

No comments: