Wednesday, March 31, 2010

K-time


okay,you can whack me?
i'm being so lazy to update my blog.. dont know why la, no urge for now...
perhaps busy?
ehhh,is just a pretext~~ grrr..
okay, i went to sing-k with my mom for the pass weekend..happy?so so la~~ it’s a very long that I never go for it..I’m so outdate with the song d..

ehh, wake up in the morning.. of course not wasted the beautiful morning sunshine, camwhore.. =X
is still me.. XoxXo~~

-current profile picture @ FB- me likey,♥♥
got K-buffet.. eat alots~~ woots.. call me fatty~ blah blah blah
camwhore, inside..






don’t talk so much about it, just only sing lar…


so, actually is not enough for me?
who wanna sing K?

actually, I wanna do a lot this..
I wan sing-k. I wan go for a movie. Go for tea..who wants?


signing off, ruki


No comments: