Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hair model

very first experience , being people hair model for their exam test.. xD
sis friend was calling to help, since i’m okay with it so just promise it.. thought was sister friend needed help, actually is her schoolmate.. LOL
my hair are too long for it, so he help me to trim almost 10inch and the fringe now are shorter..
actually his skill was not bad la, doesn’t scare at all what they will do on my hair..somemore my hair are pretty damage … =( because of the hair do before CNY, regret la!

ohhh, sitting at there for 5hours.. my backbone was xxxx… =( freaking tired la..
after done the hair do, it just simply and i’m quite love with it.. what is just wait their dean to check..
i think Alvin, was super nervous on it.. after the checking it just luckily he doesn’t get scold just a little nag..
photo taking by him for the assignment he had done..
and my job was done.. =)

turn my camwhore time..
is curl again..
♥♥

angle problem..



lastly, thanks Alvin for the FOC hair do.. =)

p/s: i ate sushi as my dinner already 2days.. LOL

signing off, ruki

No comments: