Thursday, January 14, 2010

failure, hair do-ing..


late post..
ah, the Sunday went to hair do at somewhere nearby my house.. @gelin

before that, went to have breakfast.. “WANTAN mee” with the boyfriend and brother..
after that went to the saloon..hmmmm, discuss f
or sometime only start ..
ya, the fellar chop my hair.. he told me just only2inch, but i do
n’t think so.. and he chop my long fringe too.. OMG! told u when he chop off, my heart like.. OUCH! my hair..
whatever, he did chop it.. nothing
i can do..

den i have to wait for awhile, he got other customer n
eed to finish the perm only do it for me..
neehh, so capture some picture of the boyfriend..


mememe..

okay, i wanna say something.. he were promote a better product for me to do the hair but i just refuse..
now i realize , the better thing were he say was............ using the expensive 1
actually were using the eclectics to perm the hair and the cheaper i take that 1 only use the machine make it hot only..
OMG!i regret.. i regret why i come over to to my hair..because after d
one the perm, it doesn’t CURL at all.. HOLLY SHIT!
the very first time i do at e3, it were damn nice 1..even after wash the hair it is damn CURLY! lousy saloon!
and he suggest me to cover the black colour hair only and not re-dye all of it..
so done, and he were not promise the colour will be s
ame as the 1 i have.. just got a little different only..
i were just okay with that, he done it for me..
ANOTHER shock i get once done the colour.. the colour was so so so so brig
ht!! i almost get fainted!
i was feel i’m freaking LALA~~ wuwuwuw..
but the boyfriend say very YENG..OMG! hahaha
and the boyfriend were satisfied with it..

after that decide went to SUNWAY got
our lunch and dinner.. weee!
we got it at BBQ plaza..and the annoying borther
were follow along also..
our yummy umm food.. still not cooked yet..

done our meals…walking around…
see what can we buy for the CNY, the boyfriend were so PICKY! since from timessquare to sg.wang, then to sunway.. he never buy a thing for himself..
SWT, really don’t know what is he looking at..*wondering!


went home took some picture with my new hair, not so nice lo..


okay, i should stop right now.. tired!

p/s: now my hair was not curl, worst than last time..bii hair, infront part were not straight!! TSK!


*smoooooooochessssssssssssssssssssss* peoples..

♥♥♥


signing off, ruki

No comments: