Tuesday, January 19, 2010

bored weekend



what a bored wee
kend i have.. both of the day staying at home, damn bored..
on Saturday morning, went to have breakfast with sister..
camwhore.. LOL

then went to bank to do something.. paying the car loans and paying for the on9-shop for the things we bought..
nothing to do much, helping mum to do the cookies..
then over my Saturday like this.. hmmm!

Sunday..
went to brunch with my little sis.. the elder sis went to work with mom d.. LOL
with my green lens..

teeeh.. =)

after the meals den went to home.. sleep! just like a PIG..LOL
another bored Sunday..
because the boyfriend working so never went out.. ugh, some more no one date me too.. T__T


p/s: you are just too love me, dote me.. till i forget the limit.. awww, so sorry..

♥♥♥

signing off, ruki

No comments: