Friday, January 1, 2010

Just a whatever 2009 ending post..

a lil update for my 2009 things..

my x'mas did not celebrate nicely due to something i had made..
*jump off jump off*

it been a very busy for me at year end, alots of thing need to done on the working.. Photobucket
somemore plus boyf family got some problem..
his grandpa r sick, then the fellar boss doenst like allow me to have EL! fuxxk it! so forget about it..Photobucket

and my new year eve had wasted at my home..
ya,did not celebrate..wasted d.. =’(
i think many years didnt celebrate the new year eve d.. like,errr 2years? idk~
my 2009 gone with the boring-ness, pressure-ness, unhappy-ness! ish~
alot things happen.. i really dont like!

i wanna shout like a crazy! Photobucket

*sorry that i really no mood to write.. ='(


signing off, ruki

No comments: