Wednesday, November 4, 2009

still E.M.O


i’m emo about a lot things recently..
somehow emo just all about him, don’t know izit over stress i just can’t fell anything..
i have lost the ring, i don’t feel good.. =(
i’m a crying baby, because of this i crying like shit emo like hell..
anything that about him, he never care about me during i’m emo he never ask about me.. i just don’t get what the heck he want or he is thinking about..
what about for him only important?
sigh~ what i just need is someone to pamper me care about me. *is a very easy request* why just he can’t?
or am i too selfish about myself till not care about him? (i really don’t know..)
the guys should know about, they never share their problem to others thought they will say if i told you, you also can’t help.. just what for to telling it?
so what he gave me feel,he never take care never ask.. so what for keep the urge to keep finding him talk to him?
let it be, perhaps everything will be fine or …i just don’t know..
just let everything slow down and cool down..

signing off, ruki

No comments: