Tuesday, February 26, 2013

busy week!

18/2
take AL because day before praying at his relative house..
B brought his mom to visit doctor cause of leg pain after that we went to midah for the dumpling noodles..
the taste are quite special, tomyam soup! Its my favorite too!


and I skip my class on that day.. =_=’’’

20/2
after work, went to night swim again..
and had our very late dinner dimsum at sri petaling..


seem like no choice for us at the time , a lot of restaurant also closed!

21/2
went to sing K with B colleague , something like company dinner..


cant really sing cause my throat not so good, coughing for so long d still not really recovered!
but ate a lot of food at there since is buffet type!
big eater!!


ard 1+ we only back because tmrw still need to work..

22/2
stay at his place almost every week of Friday..
he bring me eat my favorite, teochew porridge.. =)


I love the braised duck there, its cheap..taste good too!

23/2
wake up quite early, cant sleep till automatic wake cause scare overslept asneed to go study..
had our brunch at domino , with his mom , his bro gf and the lil baby nephew..
quickly finish the pizza and he send me home to wait cousin to pick me up..
night time, we went to food talk yumcha with his fren..


hang at there for awhile then have to go home d..

24/2
revision class in the early morning, damn early have to wake up..
luckily is only few hours..
tot wanna went out for shopping or walk around but have to back B hse cox hisfren came over to visit..
and it’s the last day of of Chinese new year, so went to B house for dinner..
before the dinner play 3ppl mahjong with his fren..
lose money at last.. =(((
abundance dinner!!! 


finally get to lou sang at last day of CNY..
really really damn full with the dinner cause dunno what culture again B ask me add more rice.. =.=!























No comments: