Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lucky Sunday



Yeappss, Sunday! And my bitch sister wake me up damn early ask me out to work with her..
plan to sing k, so tag mom along..
this time went to IOI Puchong, very first time I been there… quite a lot people are there if compare with sunway..
is redbox anniversary, every customer do have one chance to try on the l
ucky draw.. my sister ask me to pick it, so get my luck on it..
the ping pong ball was slippery, 1st and 2nd time when I take it out it was drop back..
get try on 3rd time and I hold tight, guess what.. I get the 1st prize.. free cover charge for all..
means we no need to pay single cents for it, it was my lucky day.. the ever first time I can get such good luck..

Too bad din stay for longer, the sister need to work..
then drop on daiso for awhile, I get a fry egg pan t
here.. =)
tea time, went to PappaRich to get some food..
as usual, toast bread , vege mifun & dinosaur milo..<3

picture of the day..
mom
sis

♥ry

No comments: