Thursday, January 13, 2011

rubbish! xD


someone just make me LOL from my ass!

i will share ss pic..


firstly i got my right not to reply..
but since this fellar are so rude, it make me wanna to do a post about this..(you should feel proud of it!)
wth, that he think who he are and he think he got the right to talk like this?
duhh, he doesn’t has the qualify..
he think act like nothing and talk to me, and it make me feel annoyed & hates!
i realize that you didnt know me very well.ha!
and i do remember last time you were treat me like this as well..
ohh!karma karma.. =X
who cares what are you talking about , and if u feel happy since u are talking such thing about me just go ahead..=)
suddenly i feel ashamed for you, talk without using brain.. next time think nicely before you talk..xD

No comments: