Monday, January 17, 2011

occasion xD

a lot things you would never know, if someone never tell..

Wednesday, last minute Jia Lin (Xbao) ask me company him to have dinner

at start i didn’t not promise him to go out because i already got my dinner, but lastly i went out with him since i reject so many times d..

yeap, he bring me to a something like café located @ sri petaling..

if he never bring me go, i wouldn’t know there were a café..

i never realized at all.. perhaps next time i should visit there to try their food.

because it looks to delicious.. =)



and Jia Lin thanks for the drink..

Thursday with Wai went to Kajang find Janet yum cha..
@ Papa Rich because i do bring my lovely 14R out, but who knows there de PaPa Rich doesn’t have own wi-fi..
Deng! sucks man..
So just concentrate chit-chat with both of them..
and i do try this Dinosour Milo..
It is very very nice..
=p

No comments: