Sunday, October 24, 2010

seriously..

this is not a joke, i’m totally broke this time plus i’m getting fat again..
went out everynight at these 2 week, my money gone like water..
eating every night, makes my weight getting higher n higher.. =(
i think i should stop going out , stop eating..
don’t ask me go out..
i just want to stay at home..
it makes me almost insane, all about money..
my car roadtax & insurance is gonna expired , so how i gonna get extra $ to pay it?
my car getting old, it should take it to repair & service soon..
somemore, i did promise mr wayne went for the training , it gonna cost some $ for it..
arghhh arghh, a lots of DEBTS!!!

i’m not joking, i feel so stress when i’m think abt this..
yesterday, my mom suddenly ask why i couldn’t help her for the coming week, bcox i got training to attend..
awww, it make me feel so sorry to her..
how la? what can i do?

No comments: