Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rubbish post

Actually I got a lot thing to update, but due to my laziness I give it up..

try to update as much as I can… =)

errmm, last month went for a wedding dinner.. my boss daughter big day!
camwhore as usual..
then after the dinner, went for second round.. “sing k”!
thanks our boss “adam”, for spending us! Woootsss~~

Then not forget Carmen birthday celebration at “fun ok” café..
wish u again “happy belated 22th birthday”!

errmm, I still busy as usual.. busy working, helping my mom, sleeping, eating ..and not forget meet some new fren.. Mr A! =)
but im still in pcs! Don’t worry..

my mind was kinda empty, shall stop here..
*actually I don’t even know izit i’’m wrong or what? I feel very sorry to myself..!arghh, dilemma!

p/s: I gonna do something that I never do before!

No comments: