Sunday, September 19, 2010

plans always doesn’t goes right..

forgive my laziness,it kinda late update..

3days holiday , what did i do?1st day, being good good girl.. staying at home for taking enough rest, and helping mom do to some mooncake..
night, went to IOI to have movie.. PCK movie, quite funny tho..
wit sis~IOI parking sucks, every entrance lock.. why they can’t make a entrance can go thru new wing or old wing..!!

2nd day, thought will be off to Melaka.. but! too bad, we didn’t.. sister promise will be on the next day..
so went out sing k with wei & carmen..
puchong @ newway ..after that, we plan to have a movie.. heading to times square..
argh, damn a lot of people there we never get to watch movie..
just shop at there, and i bought a vest n tops for myself..
i really wanna to get myself shoes but is out of my budget.. im so poor man!
night,went to klang for late supper.. weeee, super damn happy..cox damn long time we never gather & eat d..
what i mean is dady, mumy, me, both sis n bro!
damn full man, i love the “lala”.. =p

3rd day, Melaka plan doesn’t go on, me n my sister plan we both only go..
But mom doesn’t allow and she give a lot reason us..
until we went to sing k only!
damn, went to sing k for 2days.. is crazy man.. =(
home after that, no where else for me..
ehhhm, i feel loneliness..

No comments: