Monday, December 14, 2009

special outing

i take AL for the day, because i did wanna to done my personal things..

my plan for the day have a hair cut if possible(because sis fren, need a model for her exam), visit doctor for my allergy, change new IC..
but what i only had done is change IC.. LOL

the very early morning, went to fetch bii.. but the lazy him dunwan to wake up, wait till he wake the time is getting late..
sister rushing me to back, because she was done all.. but me? i not yet done, not yet doll up.. =(
no choice, rushing back home.. the first thing i change my outfit, and take all my cosmetic up to car and wait till went to sg,wang only doll up.. LOL

rush to there, and sister will be her fren model.. and get to know the hair-do need for hours times, so me , bii & aunt went to have brunch first..
we had it at madam wong..
camwhore time..=)
our lunch set we had, yumm yumm.. it is so tasty.. =)

after the brunch, so went back to the saloon.. see how was sister goin on..
get to know she still need long time to done, so we decide to went home first because i still need to renew my IC..

but before that she went to have brunch too, cause her fren have a break time too..
accompany her went to a restaurant to order thing then we went back..
ha, not forget to take some picture of it.. the Christmas dec
oration stage.. =)
then we heading back to times square cause the park the car at there..snap the view at there too..
pretty nicer den last year.. =)

the huge tree..
with the snow man..*ignore my fat hand!!
bii & me (taken my aunt, her skill so bad la..)



looks funny with tat.. casue i was not enough tall..
snap enough so we went back…along the way, i not forget to camwhore too..
is my style, snap non-stop..

but the day i didn’t take some picture were so satisfic.. =(
not forget my driver, bii..

get home den change the top with casual one.. and heading to next destin
ation..
endah parade, the new outlet for doing IC.. not much ppl were there, so very fast i done my IC..
with paying 10bucks for renwing fees.. LOL
but have to wait a month to done it, this call government ma..

so again went home to send lil sis & aunt back home casue gotta rush back to cheras..
bii have to take his motor, because his motor did got problem and he send it to
repair..
after tat rushing back to sg.wang..is was abit jamming.. =0

so camwhore is the best to kill the time..hahahaha..
moii & bii..

so reach there d, it was the time.. and she just finish the hair-do.. LOL
then we went home.. what a tiring day, and i did not visit the doctor because is running out of time..

xD


signing off, ruki


No comments: