Sunday, August 2, 2009

new color - copper !

did i mention, the Friday after work i went to do my hair..
dye my hair, because my hair colour was so suck!!
went to visit yuna and she help me to do it.. i promise her w
ent there abt 6o’clock after me finish work..

actually i was choose abit light color like light brown, but lastly i choose other because they say the color was too light!
final decision was brown cooper! =)


okay, my brother went there too..

he using my phone to snapping us, without tell me! -.-

while colouring..
i can cover but not the next picture..
get my hair dry..


though was finish, but my fellar hair duno why some did not have color so have to re-do abit..
make them OT pulak, opssy! sorry man~~
actually previous my hair also like this, the same ca
se.. top there diff to have color.. -.-

*thanks to YUNA & MAX, sorry for making the time so long..

after finish faster get back, because we wanna went to parkson to bought something..
we bought “inner beauty” in a short time, and it is so costly.. >.< so my August salary just gone~~ lil camwhore , no offence ..

just wanna see my done hair do, is curly.. chio! after finish buy, snap a pic a the escalator mirror.. =) both fugly!! went to had our dinner + supper~~

home sweet home! *i’m a ORI lala mui now!!


p/s:next about primary frenx gathering…



signing off, xOxO

2 comments:

Nate River said...

the curls look great:)

ruki :: yee said...

aww, thanks..
but i need to re-do it again..