Monday, August 10, 2009

20th birthday, early celebration – PART 2 end

Here to continue my birthday celebration post..

so here’s the mood come, after some awhile..
we been starting to cawmhore non-stop..
the camera flashing like nobody business… xD but our eye like cant open,bcox of the flashing..
just let the picture explain it all.. =)

some turn’s so red..
bii. Look so fake..

look like tipsy abit… see my tomato face

sober ady..
Elaine friend’s @the couple.. =) *thanks for coming~~
loong..
E & L

the girl..

me & bii
and suddenly, got some girls stand on the table dance.. like craxy!
sorry,my sucks cam cant took it clearly..
then turn back to our side, camwho
re non-stop…
bii , yours truly & Carmen

3 of us..
the girls~~
L , E & R

people turns tipsy lar..
what r u laughing?

See, people taking picture come to disturb.. >.<>tupid hand

Nah nah nah, finally goes to cut cake part..
obviously , nothing goes right.. my candle for the cake are lost.. >.<
so the very smart using the lighter to bright up my cake.. oppsy!need to cover some, too open d… lai lai, some picture during cutting cake.. with bii~ yoyo! People like to play after the cake was cut.. see see , my face was full with the cream…

T-T I’m enjoy ~

Taking tissue clean the face..
ehemm, 18xx pic lor.. kissing only lar..
love
bii~~muackss..
okay, not forget the candid shot….



after finish the drinks so we went back..
dalalala, finally finish this post d…
a last picture of it.. =)


p/s : thanks peoples who celebrate with my…
this is the very first time step into BarCelona, feel not bad also..=)

p/p/s: next about my legal day..


signing off, xOxO

No comments: