Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lack of motivation


MIA been awhile, lazy to  get update the previously 1..
my internal exam had done.. waiting the external coming and im ready to die not to do the paper!
yet a happy news, finally get a vacation after exam!
YES!!!!!! Quite happy tho,but hardly express out the feeling cox exam still not yet over..

pass weekend, mood not really good cause without his accompany..
usually, which used to stick with him on weekend..
but he got a PT job to earn extra money, so why not to let him using the free time to do it..
so no one accompany me..
too much time to being a stalker, looking on something..
look on something which make me pissed off!!!
it same as he don’t like what other ppl had and he had it too! So do i! I don’t like the way u calling the past tense and using the same word to call me..
it make me more unhappy when he never keep in touch with me, so sad!!!!
wanna angry him for some period!!!! Such a bad boy

living make us busy, busy making money, looking on better thing..
=(


No comments: