Sunday, June 19, 2011

been cheated

up car d! thought just only went to Cameron for the shooting.. who knows, they went to another place first..

accidently, Carmen become one of the model because the actual model ffk.. =X
I’m so so so bored.. nothing I can do, just follow them walk here and there.. Just like stupid!


after done the shooting at Kellie Castle, went to have some food for stomach befor
e up to Cameron..
sitting inside the car for xxhours really tired like hell! The feeling is just so worst!
I thought went to Cameron is not that long journey, but I’m wrong.. =.=!
reach destination, continue their shooting till 7pm.. only went to strawberry farm
!
Luckily the boss allow us in to buy, well at least I get fresh strawberry, dries and of cox the ice cream.. at least fulfill my needed! LOL

then just back to KL, and the journey was just so torture people!
I will say, no next time to Cameron! Byeeee byeeee!

*some photo just taken for memories..

*behind the scene

No comments: