Sunday, October 18, 2009

a few..

some randomness i really no time to post it up..
i don’t know, feeling i’m lazy blogger.. nowdays i do not update my blog so often d..
don’t know what’s wrong..

perhaps something different now, i need some time to change it back as well..= )

some randoms i post in shorts way..


i got a full moon cake set box from my colleague, her daughter just full moon.. woo,the time pass so fast..

look at the effin cute & colorfull box…

then the rushing day for me on the pass Friday, have an half day emergency leave to done my personal affair at bank..then get to have brunch at PJ old town, the long lost “kei kee” chicken rice..

my rice & chicken
“zap xut” ice kacang.. =) is so cool to drink something like this at this freaking hot weather…

& something important i forget to capture that’s is the effin tasty curry pork at “kei kee” there..
is so so yummy..*lickin finger*

then get my dearly at manja there.. LOL =)

so rushing back home to get myself dress up & back to company .. for the Golden Bull award night..
damn rushing !!

i was so so so tired on the day till when home i didn’t remove my make up till the morning..LMAO!
gtg , see ya next time..

p/s: i got a heavier burden , which gonna cut off all my entertainment.. i have to save it from now, since i had make the decision… say yes is easier, the difficulty is the process when doin it..


signing off, ruki

No comments: