Friday, September 11, 2009

memorable day

i'm here update lil about yesterday..
actually nothing special happen , just went to find sister @ tesco because mom had rent a kiosk at there to do some small business..

freaking bored at there, bring laptop there but no wifi there.. *(&^%*&()(_#@ !! bored me kao kao and sit at there doing nothing..
after that do something i like, camwhore lil.. since i'm getting bored dead soon..

yoo, firstly at restroom..

other's at the kiosk there, but basically we dont have extra chairs so have to squat there.. zzz , pity!

*weee, is me is me..
*with sis *sis ass!! LOL, she gonna kill me!

*look my lips dead again, cover with tissue.. lol(is my current FB profile pic)


after went home thought wanna bring mom went for a supper but she was tired so didnt not went out..
what a disappointing night...
the 911 pass like this..

Photobucket


911 what a special date, is meaningfull.. *p/s: i’m not mention abt the case of US, don’t missunderstand*
if mine memory not corrupted, today is dad & mum 21st wedding anniversary..
waoo~ a quite long time d.. because i’m 20th jor.. LOL

signing off, xOxO

No comments: